The seventh Automechanika Johannesburg to take place in March 2022 and continues to offer exclusive networking opportunities
South Africa’s leading international trade fair for the automotive service industry targeting trade visitors from the Sub-Saharan Region is set to return to the Johannesburg Expo Centre, Nasrec, from 15-18 March 2022.
Automechanika Johannesburg is collocated with Futuroad Expo, sub-Saharan Africa's leading professional event for the truck, bus, and commercial vehicle industry as well as Scalex Johannesburg, a leading platform for digital integrated solutions in supply chains and logistics.Read more: Automechanika to take place in March 2022
Let's Talk Business - a new digital format for the international market
Let’s Talk Business is a series of live stream panel discussions bringing together key international players, associations and supporters from the automotive aftermarket to discuss pressing topics as part of a series of talks entitled ‘Let’s Talk Business’. This digital format aims to illustrate the international importance of the Automechanika brand and its network. The seven web talks are scheduled to take place from October 2021 leading up to Automechanika Johannesburg 2022.
Top 5 reasons to exhibit:
- Generate sales leads – interact, face-to-face, with over 12,000 buyers, many of whom might not be aware of your company and its products and services
- Launch products and solutions – exhibitions provide the perfect platform to launch products and solutions to a captive audience of potential buyers.
- Tap into an extensive pre-show marketing campaign including: digital marketing, radio, posters, PR and advertising in all of the key trade publications.
- Boost sales – this is a perfect opportunity to engage with, network and sell to buyers from the Sub-Saharan market. Many exhibitors in 2017 commented on their ability to generate sales during and post the event.
- Automechanika academy – with a range of industry hosted conferences, workshops and competitions taking place alongside the event, the event attracts key players in the industry, wanting to stay up-to date with the latest trends and innovations in the industry.
Why Automechanika Johannesburg?
Connect with new and existing suppliers and industry professionals
View the latest product innovations and technologies
Enhance your skills through FREE-TO-ATTEND skills development workshops
Compare the latest products and solutions available to the market
Network with industry peers and grow your business
What our exhibitors had to say about the 2019 show
“We had a very successful show - with many orders on Diesel Test benches (Bosch & Hortridge). The organisation & their staff have been more than helpful and assisted wherever possible.”
“Well organised show with lots of visitors. There has been a good African presence. We received plenty of enquiries. Good Show!”
“Fantastic Expo! Great solid leads generated. Will definitely be back in 2021.”
“Gaydons Motor Spares is a leader in the Motor Industry. Automechanika has been a great success. We have achieved our goals. Thank you for having us at this event. Looking forward to the next event.”
“The amount of people that have attended has been amazing. We are very happy with our stand and everyone here. Overall the exhibition was great and incredible.”
“Overall good experience. All exhibitors were professional. Good amount of leads generated. Good cross-border exposure. Will be back in 2021.”
“A Great Show. Met a lot of potential clients and current customers. Great way of showcasing quality products. We will be back for the next show.”
This was Automechanika Johannesburg 2019
We have many impressions of products, events and encounters. Here you will find a selection of pictures of Automechanika Johannesburg 2019.